Streamlight - E-Flood - Power Failure System AC-DC Rack - Orange
Description:E-Flood - Power Failure System AC/DC Rack - Orange
Manufacture ID: 45807
Specific lighting needs require specific tools. With the right lighting tool, you can identify potential or existing problems before they interrupt your ability to get the job done. In addition the costs savings of using the right tool over time will benefit your bottom line. There is a real need to cut costs wherever possible, yet we cannot afford to forget about environmental issues. Streamlight rechargeable lighting tools make good economic environmental sense. Over time they cost significantly less to operate and they reduce the amount of batteries used, thereby relieving the problem of battery disposal. With Streamlight rechargeable flashlights, your plant will not only save on the cost of batteries, you'll save the time that's wasted when you discover your light isn't working and the steps involved in getting and replacing batteries.
- Power Failure System - International safety orange or beige includes AC/DC chargers and smart power failure circuitry that automatically illuminates the E-Flood LiteBox when the power goes off.
- IPX4 Rated for weather resistant operation
- LED Solid State circuitry provides regulated light output throughout battery life.
- Serialized for positive identification
- Locking charge rack option
- Case Material: High-impact ABS thermoplastic housing. Rubberized impact bumper, lens ring and cushioned-grip handle.
- Dimensions/Weight: Length: 11.5 in. (29.2 cm) Width: 5.1 in. (13 cm) Height: 7 in. (17.8 cm) 7.9 lbs (3.58 kg) with battery (included in purchase)
- Light Source: Six (6) C4 LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. 6 wide pattern parabolic reflectors produce a smooth flood pattern. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity. Jumper selectable high or low setting.
- Battery: Zero-maintenance 6V, 12Ah sealed lead acid battery. Red and green LEDs give charge status feedback.
- Lumens on High: 615
- Lumens on Low: 330
- High Runtime: 8 Hours
- Low Runtime: 18 Hours