Description:Myth Series - Shotgun Multi-Tool
Manufacture ID: 31-002141
Gerber, in collaboration with veteran wing and feather hunters, designed the Myth Shotgun Multi-Tool. This pocket-size tool is just the thing for turkey season, and it's equally useful for smaller game birds and waterfowl. It's a clean, compact unit with six essential components that provide the most frequently used shotgun-specific tools, including a choke tube wrench and pin punch, as well as more utilitarian items like a small pruning saw and fine edge knife blade.
The choke wrench, designed to work with all common choke tube sizes, deploys at 90 degrees to the handle, so you have the leverage required to actually loosen and change a choke. All components lock in place during use to enhance both safety and overall effectiveness.
Showing Gerber's field experience, the tool includes an 18-inch bird lanyard that turns it into a T-handle for carrying your birds down the trail and back to your truck.
Like any reliable tool, this unit is built to last. Its stout, stainless steel handle includes an integrated rubber inlay for added grip control and cold-weather convenience. All components feature a matte black titanium nitride PVD coating for increased corrosion resistance.
- Six tools in one pocket-size multi-tool
- All components lock for effective use
- Rubber handle for improved grip
- Stout stainless steel construction is built to last
- Choke wrench for changing shotgun choke tubes—fits most popular sizes
- Gun disassembly pin punch for cleaning and maintenance needs
- Saw blade for trimming shooting lanes in tree stands
- Fine edge drop point blade is utilitarian and great for gathering camouflage
- 12-inch retractable beard and spur ruler for turkey hunters
- 18-inch bird-carrying lanyard turns tool into a T-handle for carrying birds back down the trail
- Titanium nitride coating adds a stealth factor and adds all-around durability
- Overall Length Closed: 4"
- Blade Length: 3"
- Weight: 5.9 oz.
- Steel Type: 5Cr15MoV
- Handle Material: Rubber overmold