Description:Green Laser Designator
Manufacture ID: FF25003
The Firefield Hog Laser Designator is perfect for precision aiming and illumination to light up and zero-in on your target.Match the size of the hogs or other targets at various distances with it's focusable beam,which allows users to easily adjust from spot to flood light.The Firefield laser sight offers users endless options,allowing interchangeable push-button or pressure pad operation.It also features three different reticle patterns,including a center-mass reticle for use with shotguns,allowing adjustments to match anyone's personal shooting preferences.The green laser is visible to the naked eye up to 50 yards during the day and 600 yards at night,with a dot size ranging from 2.5 to 175 inches.The Firefield Hog Laser Designator has a matte black finish and is constructed of aircraft grade aluminum with a weatherproof rating of IPX6.This Firefield unit is designed to be shockproof and features a click-adjustable windage and elevation mount.
- Visible green laser
- Focusable beam,from spot to flood
- Can be used as laser designator or laser flashlight
- Turns a traditional riflescope into a night vision riflescope(flashlight mode)
- Green color does not spook varmints
- Three optional reticle patterns
- Push button or pressure pad operation
- Click adjustable windage/elevation weapon mount
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Shockproof design
- Laser wavelength(nm): 532
- Laser type: Class IIIA
- Laser power output(mW): = 5
- Dot size (in@ 50yd): 2.5 - 175
- Visibilty-day/night: Tested: 50yds/600yds
- Battery type: CR123A
- Battery life(hours): 5 hours
- Maximum recoil(G's): 800
- Adjustment value(1 click = MOA): 1
- Elevation/windage adjustment range(MOA): 180
- On/off operation: Push button or pressure pad
- Finish/color: Matte black
- Body material: Aluminum
- Waterproof: IPX6(weatherproof)
- Mount type: Weaver/Picatinny mount
- Operating temperature(eF/C): 32 to 122/0 to 50
- Length: 5.75"
- Width: 1.81"
- Height: 2.25"
- Weight: 9.6 oz.