Bushnell - A17, 3.5-10x36mm, 1" Main Tube, Multi-X Reticle, 2nd Focal Plane, Black
Description:A17, 3.5-10x36mm, 1" Main Tube, Multi-X Reticle, 2nd Focal Plane, Black
Manufacture ID: 613510A
Bushnell designed the 3.5-10x36 Rimfire Riflescope as a mid-power scope to meet the .17 HMR cartridge. To deliver bright and clear images of your targets in low-light conditions, Bushnell applied their proprietary multiple anti-reflection coatings that are specially designed for high performance at dusk or dawn. Located in the second focal plane is the Multi-X reticle that features four long posts and a narrow crosshair. The parallax-free operation can be adjusted form 50 yd to infinity using the riflescope's adjustable objective. To compensate for ballistics and winds, the windage and elevation can be adjusted with 1/4 MOA increments and offers a total range of 85 MOA.
The lightweight and durable aluminum housing features a 1" single-piece maintube for improved durability and shock resistance. It is also filled with dry nitrogen to provide a fogproof and waterproof performance. To enable you with fast adjustments, the scope also offers finger-operated capped windage and elevation turrets and a fast focus eyepiece with a knurled zoom ring and a low-profile lever.
- Four long posts and a fine crosshair
- Optical Performance
- Multi-coatings for maximum image quality in low light
- Aluminum housing
- Adjustable objective parallax
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- Knurled adjustment rings
- Magnification: 3.5-10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 36mm
- Maintube Diameter: 1"
- Reticle: Multi-X Reticle, 2nd focal plane
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 3.5x: 30' and 10x: 10.40'
- Parallax Correction: 50 Yards to Infinity
- Eye Relief: 3.40"
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.5x: 10.30mm and 10x: 3.60mm
- Impact Point Correction: 1/4 MOA
- Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment: 85 MOA
- Weatherproofing Waterproof: Fogproof, nitrogen-filled
- Length: 12 1/2"
- Weight: 15 oz
- Finish: Black